In this review, we will discuss the Roisea cryptocurrency exchange. It is a company whose honesty no one doubts. To some extent, this platform is unique. And not only because of their business model but also because of their owners. Let’s take a closer look at the activities of Roisea.com and study the reviews about the site.
Trading Platform: Roisea offers users a very simple web interface that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies. The web interface can be either a regular user interface or a sandbox. Secure login details are required to access the trading environment.
Regulation: New York State has a regulator that oversees cryptocurrency exchanges operating in its jurisdiction. Roisea is the first licensed digital asset exchange for individuals and organizations.
Reliability: Fully registered and complies with banking standards. It makes it suitable for both institutional clients and individuals. As a result, Roisea is one of the safest exchanges for doing business.
Help Desk: There is a blog and a long FAQ section for problem-solving. When neither is enough, complaints and concerns are resolved by email. The exchange usually responds within hours, not days.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Funds?
The company has a lot of advantages, but there are also some cons. These include a limited number of ways to deposit and withdraw funds. In addition, replenishment of the deposit is possible only by bank transfer. To do this, go to the Transfer Funds tab and find the Bank Transfer section there. Fill out the form and indicate the transfer amount. The minimum allowable transaction is $500.
For withdrawal, you need to follow the same path as for input: Transfer Funds – Bank Transfer. The maximum withdrawal amount is $100,000 per day.
How to Trade on Roisea?
Once one of the most popular crypto exchanges globally, it has now significantly lost its position. An important factor for this was an extremely limited set of traded currencies. Until recently, only BTC and ETH could be bought/sold on Roisea. Now the exchange has added more LTC, ZEC, and BCH.
At the time of writing, Roisea’s daily trading volume is around $10 million. Roisea offers 15 currency pairs for traders to trade. The BTC/USD pair accounts for more than 70% of the trading volume.
To purchase one of the above currencies, you need to select the appropriate pair from the list and click on the Buy button. After that, you should enter the amount of cryptocurrency and the cost that you pay for it. It is also possible to place a retail order, executed instantly.
The following types of orders are available on Roisea:
- Market — order at the market price;
- Limit — the trader sets a fixed price and waits for execution;
- Maker-or-Cancel (MOC) – execution of an order at the last price at the end of trading;
- Immediate-or-Cancel (IOC) – an order that is either immediately executed or closed.
The exchange provides its services around the clock and seven days a week, even on holidays.
There are no commissions on Roisea for depositing and withdrawing funds. Only banks can withdraw a certain percentage for transferring funds from a bank account to an exchange account. The trading fee is 0.25% per transaction.
You can find the Roisea mobile app on the Google Play Store, Galaxy Store, and Apple App Store. It is compatible with Android and Apple interfaces. You can download the application for free. You can get started with the app within three minutes! It’s a simple setup process that gets you up and running.
Security of Funds
As we said earlier, Roisea is one of the safest exchanges in the world. In addition, the platform is regulated by the New York City Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS), which obliges the company to fully comply with government standards.
The regulation requires tax reporting, consumer protection, and cybersecurity.
In addition to regulation, there are several levels of technical security:
- All client assets are stored in cold wallets;
- Modern HSM modules: HSM is a physical computing device that secures and manages digital keys;
- Multi-Signature technology (multi-signature). It is designed to protect against hacker attacks, as well as the impossibility of access to a key or object by unauthorized persons;
- Two-factor account authentication.
Overview of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Roisea
- the exchange works with a limited number of countries;
- the interface has only an English layout;
- You can trade a small number of currencies on the platform.
- Roisea is registered in the US, not in some regular offshore zone;
- the exchange has a license to operate and fully complies with the law;
- complete security of funds;
- publicity of the owners and their good reputation;
- no commissions for depositing and withdrawing funds.
The Roisea Cryptocurrency Exchange is an innovative, reliable, and secure service. The company complies with the law and is regulated by the NYSDFS (New York). All this qualitatively distinguishes the exchange from the background of its colleagues. However, today the organization offers its services only to certain countries. We can only hope that the owners of Roiseawill think about development and come to more markets.
- It is a good resource for exchanging and trading cryptocurrency. I like this site for its high transaction processing speed of up to 10,000 transactions per second and functional convenience. Great communication with support representatives.
- It seems that this site is more suitable for professionals and large organizations; it is expected that it will be of interest to beginners and retail traders in the future. Today the company has a very good reputation.
Learn more from Crypto and read Crucial Points to Know if You Work With Cryptocurrency.